Hurricane Dorian Impacts on barrier island via A1A at Sebastian Inlet Florida. Kids skateboard surfing with sheets for sails on A1A. Monster waves pounding the piers at the jetty’s at Sebastian Inlet shot tripoded from James Pruitt Memorial Bridge.
1,2) Two kids on skate boards hold a sheet to sail southbound on A1A north of Sebastian Inlet.
3) Sebastian Inlet State Park sign.
4) James Pruitt Memorial Bridge sign.
5-13) Nine different shots of monster waves from Dorian pounding the jetty piers at Sebastian Inlet shot tripoded from the James Pruitt bridge.
14) Beach closed with yellow tape at Wabasso Beach south of Sebastian Inlet.
15) Sheriff cruiser keeping watch for trespassers.
16) Indian River county rescue swimmers walking behind yellow tape.
SID: Brian Dombrowski